Thursday, April 30, 2009

Easter....finally!



I know i look a little tired. It was a long weekend and by sunday afternoon I was worn out. But we had a very nice day. We went to Steve's parents ward as his mom was speaking. She gave a very good talk. Then we went back to their house and had lunch.



After lunch, Uncle Cody brought bubble stuff to play with. It was a big hit!




Then, Ella and her cousin Sidney went on an Easter egg hunt! Ella kind of figured it out but after she picked up an egg she just wanted to eat the candy inside. She didn't care about getting more.



She looked so pretty and grown up in her Easter dress. I love it!

3 comments:

kimber said...

I love the bunny ears, you look adorable, but I have to say Ella beat you on the adorableness. I love all those pictures of her.

Elise and Dan said...

Oh my gosh!!! How did Ella get so dang big? She looks so grown up! I remember when we met you guys and she was just a tiny baby! WOW! Ella is gorgeous!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Looks like a fun Easter!! I can't believe how big Ella is getting!She is ADORABLE!!! It was so fun when you guys came to visit! We need to get together again. When we are in Phoenix we will have to go to dinner or meet up somewhere!