Thursday, June 11, 2009

The going ons of the Jones Household!

Here is a quick update of our lives with some new pictures! Most importantly I just got my hair done and love it. I am growing it back out but needed a trim and some major blonde!



Here is Ella climbing into our dryer! She was cracking me up. What a cutie. She just continues to amaze me as she picks up more words and is putting sentences together. She is so awesome!



Mother's Day was really nice. I made my Mother-in-Law and Sister-in-Laws a little treat. The strawberries turned out so cool. One kind was a strawberry dipped in chocolate with crushed walnuts on it and then there were some combos of white and milk chocolate. It was kind of a selfish gift to my family as I enjoyed making them so much!




My friend is starting up Survivor Swimming Lessons at her home. Her 3 year old and 18mo. old swim like champions and living in AZ it is a must. So Ella has been going over there a few times a week with some of her friends. At first she didn't like it and wouldn't kick but now she is a little fish. She does so well! It gives me such peace of mind. If Ella were to fall in a pool she could swim to the edge and use her hands to go along the edge until she got to the stairs. I am so proud of her! Her teacher is so good and patient with the little ones. Even though on the first lesson I don't think the 3 girls stopped crying the whole hour.









Next week is Girls Camp! Since I am in the YW Presidency I get to go. I am so excited. It is definitely going to bring back some memories. Will post some of that when I get back!

3 comments:

Erin said...

have fun at girls camp! our stake has girls camp this next week too...and I'll be there as well (I do the photography). It is funny to see how they do things differently (and what's the same...the songs!) I feel bad for them though...they don't have a lake like we did!

The Becker Bunch said...

LOVE the hair, LOVE the strawberries, and LOVE LOVE LOVE that little lady of yours...she is adorable! Glad camp turned out so well...we need pictures!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I couldn't agree more about swim lessons!! I am a total fan! I taught for many year and my kids will learn to swim young!!
I LOVE LOVE your hair!! It looks so cute!!