Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cooking Blogs!

Random post.....
So my thing this week is looking at recipes. Maybe because I am doing some freezer strawberry jam tomorrow (which is why my husband fell in love with me btw...so I should get some points) or just have the spring bug and nice weather makes me want to have parties and cook. But I have found a couple of really cool cooking blogs. These girls have some yummy looking recipes that I am excited about. My most favorite one is this:

http://carolinesbakeshop.blogspot.com/

This chic works at shade which is how I found her. I love yummy things that aren't too extensive and use pretty normal ingredients. If you enjoy cooking and yummy food check it out. I will let you know if I find any specific recipes that I love!

2 comments:

kimber said...

Yah, you'll have to let me know what worked good for you. I'm always looking for new easy meals.
And yah, you have to try my banana pie, it's the best ever!

Robert said...

Laura, Check out my recipes at http://recipes.digithall.com
Uncle Bob