Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas has arrived!





Yesterday was one of the best days of the year! When Steve got home he said that there were packages on the doorstep. I brought them in and they were our presents from my Mom and Dad! So excited. I opened the boxes because me mom wraps all the presents individually in the boxes. It always makes me so happy to open their presents on Christmas when we don't get to see much of my family! So I get very giddy! My mom also sent me my birthday present since it is on the 29th (big 25!). So it was a happy night. It has made me excited for Christmas and actually makes me want to do my Christmas shopping since I haven't started yet and have not been wanting to with a crazy 2 year old. But now I am getting all organized!
I am also sending out Christmas cards this week. If I don't have your address, send it to me on here or at blondelola1331@hotmail.com and I will send you one. Now the presents are sitting under the tree and have managed to stay wrapped this far! I am not one to cheat and Ella so far hasn't realized what they are. As you can see in the picture she was more excited about the box and packing stuff then the presents.
The other pictures are of Ella with her cousins Blake and Brock from a couple of weeks ago. Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

How fun! I love getting stuff in the mail! I had to take a few of our presents out from under the tree, due to our crazy 2 year old. I found Mason opening Dan's gift. Nice.

Chris & Tarah Bauder said...

Hey Laura those pictures are so adorable. Also if I can help you by taking Ella for a day so you can go do your shopping in peace, please let me know. I know the boys would love to play with her and I know the feeling trying to shop with little munchkins.

mph said...

I love getting gifts from my parents and parents in law! They all live out of state so I feel so loved when I see they were thinking of us.

Valjean said...

So fun. And I loved your Christmas card. You have it more together than I do, I didn't do it this year. :) Hope your Christmas was Very Merry. Love you!