Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family Pictures






Last month we got some family pictures done. We really hadn't had any done since Ella was born so it was about time. They turned out so nice. Steve's sister-in-law did them and it is so exciting. I haven't decided which ones to use for our family picture and our Christmas cards but I definitely need to get on that!
So here are a couple that we really like. The one with me and Steve cracks me up because if you know my husband.....he will not take a cute normal picture. He will make fun of the situation somehow so this is what he was doing. I absolutely love the one where Ella is giving me a kiss. I can rarely get her to give me one but she is so cute.
We had a very nice thanksgiving at Steve's parents house. Some family couldn't be there so it was pretty small but we all had a good time. I made rolls for the first time and they were pretty good. We ate a ton!

4 comments:

kimber said...

So cute! The one of Ella kissing you is priceless. Don't you love it when you get good family pictures.

I saw your kids at the gym this morning, but not you. Why were you not in the class?!

The Parks Family said...

Your family pictures are beautiful, your SIL did an amazing job. Hey, email me at theparksfam@gmail.com if you want an invite into our blog.

mph said...

I love the family pics! Your daughter is so dang cute!!

Stevenson's said...

Cute pics! I wish Ben would take family pictures.