Monday, September 15, 2008

Hanging out with my cute kid!




So it has been a while since I have updated...thanks Nat for the bust at church! Anyways, I was super sick one week and last week was just a crazy blur of life. But I think things are finally back to normal. So last night Steve was having a kidney attack so he was in bed and Ella and I were just hanging out and I painted her toes for the first time. She loved it. She kept saying "Pretty toes" and walking around just staring at her feet. Also, our camera hasn't been working but I found out it was recalled for the specific problem and we just got it back and it now works! So I took some fun pictures of us hanging out and painting our toes! I love this new stage she is in. It is sooo fun! She went to nursery on sunday and she has these little conversations with me each morning when she wakes up and it makes me smile and super proud of her. She has the coolest personality (my husband thinks I should thank him for that!).

8 comments:

Sarah Jones said...

holy SMOKES!! When did she get SO BIG? She wasn't this big on Wednesday!?!?! I can't believe it!

Brenda Jones said...

This is an awesome idea! We ALL need to get blogs... First Kate & Paul, then Lynn, now Laura... my goodness, I think I'm being inspired! :-)

Laura, I think those are the prettiest toes EVER! So how did Ella do in Nursery? Did you stay with her the whole time? Did she love it? I finally got another person called and BOY is she GOOD! Not as good as Rob, but close! Now that we're fully staffed, wonder if they'll let me go? (Hope, hope!) 'Cause, baby, the thrill is GONE! LOL

Elise and Dan said...

I can't believe how big ella has gotten! She is so beautiful! I'm glad you started a blog. It loads of fun, and can be a little addicting!

Valjean said...

What cute photos! Wow Ella has grown into such an adorable princess. Love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Laura! It has been ages...I am so excited that you have a blog and that I will get to keep in touch with you and see what is going on in your life...I don't think that I have seen pictures of you and Ella, since you sent me some right after she was born. She is adorable! and you look fabulous. Love ya! (Stina)

Jennifer Vranes said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! Way to cave to peer pressure! Love the updates. Cute pics!!!

Aunt Jen

The Price Family said...

I gave in finally too! It's true -it is a good way to keep in touch with fam when they're not close. I think it's cute you painted Ella's toes, I paint Kiera's too, she loves it - such a girl! One day I was painting mine and she kept shoving her toes in my face, and so I took her subtle hint! Just wait, soon you'll be hearing, "No Mommy, not red toes. I want purple toes!" Ah, the joys of having a girl, huh?!

:) said...

Look at you blog! I am officially tagging you. Check out my blog for rules. Don't do it if you don't want to. What a beautiful girl you have! Love the toes.