Thursday, June 16, 2011

I suck at blogging!

I don't know why I am so bad about posting! I can definitely say the writing part is not my favorite ...plus, finding 10 minutes where I can concentrate and be on the computer alone is near impossible. Anyways, here is the last few months of our lives in a nut shell!

Ella finished up her first year of pre-school. She loved it, I loved it, and apparently she was quite entertaining for her teachers, whom we love!











Then it was off to Cali! I took the kids down to my sisters house in Sacramento while Steve finished up finals. We had a great time. We took the kids to Six Flags. Ella loved it. She rode one of the big rollercoasters and is a dare devil! We sit down and she says, "This is going to be so cool!" and then as soon as it was over she asked if she could ride it again.




Ella and her cousin Johnny. They got a long so good this trip. They ran around everywhere together.



Here is my big chiller! He did really good hanging out in his stroller. I can't believe he will be 1 year next month. It has flown by. He is awesome! So happy and giggly and he loves his mama!



Jimmy loved the pool. It was his first time in one which is weird. Living in AZ, Ella was in the pool from 2 mo. old and on. Jimmy is almost a year and I don't know when he will get another chance. Definitely miss that.




Steve has been on break all week so he took Ella rock climbing at an indoor rock climbing gym. Steve has been going pretty frequently with a buddy of his and thought Ella would like it. She loved it! She was climbing all over everything and even over the big boulder. I love that she loves to do that kind of stuff. What a cool kid.....if I do say so myself!





And that is just the start of our summer. I feel like we didn't get to do much last summer and it is all a blur with Jimmy's birth so we are excited for this one. Plus Ella is getting older and it makes it so much fun to do things together.

1 comment:

Spencer and Marlee said...

Your kids are so cute! Looks like you are all doing great!