Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Counting Down!!!

So I only have 8 more weeks to go! I have a doctor's appt. in just a little bit which is always fun. Little Jimmy and Ella's rooms are all done! My crib that I used for Ella just got recalled so I had to take it all apart and take it back then order a new one online. Definitely liking my new one! I feel so much better having their rooms all done. I feel so much more organized. I promised pictures so here they are:











Here is the little outfit we picked out to bring Jimmy home in. I remember when we had Ella all of the newborn stuff just swam on her. Even though she was pretty good sized we had to go to the store and get a couple of premie things! So I bought one premie outfit for Jimmy. I think it is so cute and can't believe he will be that small.


Here is Ella's room! She loves her big girl bed and does really well in it. She also has a trundle bed underneath but we still need to get the mattress for that. But we figure it will come in handy for guests and sleepovers!



With Jimmy taking Ella's toy room we put her tv in her room. It is so nice to have her in her room during quiet time or early in the morning. She is still upstairs and close to me so I can lay down or be taking care of Jimmy without her being too far away.



Everything is going pretty well. Jimmy dropped last weekend which has helped my heartburn but not my bladder. It feels so weird now everytime he moves! Still having a lot of contractions so we will see what the doctor says today. Can't believe it is June. Next month James will be here! So excited!

No comments: