Wednesday, May 12, 2010




Here are some prego pics! I am almost 30 weeks. So excited that we only have two more months. Ella's room is all done and I am working on the babies room. As soon as it is done I will post pictures of both!





I really like this picture with Ella trying to kiss my belly. She is very fascinated with Jimmy and I can't wait to see how she reacts to him.



This is the bedding I picked out. This is the picture online not of our room. Steve wanted to make sure that the bedding wasn't sissy! I really like the bright colors.

2 comments:

kimber said...

OMGosh you did a new post:) I just finished reading your email too. You look super cute, but yah, not looking forward to loosing the baby weight again.
I love the bedding. How fun to do something completely different. I've been stuck with the same baby room for 4 years. Against Dave's will I had to paint it and make it different, I was so sick of it. I'm almost done with it than I'll post pictures. Anxious to see yours all done.
ps- might being coming up there in July!:)

Spencer and Marlee said...

I love the bedding! VERY cute! You look great! It was nice for an update!! haha