Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Anniversary, Art Show, RSV, Sista!


Okay...where to begin....Ella had RSV all last week. It was the sickest she has ever been. She couldn't sleep or eat and she was always coughing! It was rough. Now we are trying to break that tantrums and fits since she doesn't get whatever she wants anymore. Super fun time at the Jones'!



Last thursday was our 4 year anniversary. Can't believe it! Unfortunately we hadn't had any sleep the whole week from Ella being sick so we went to bed early! Super Exciting. But I did surprise Steve at work and took him out to lunch at this fun asian restaurant called Zang's. It was a much needed break. My friend watched Ella even though she was sick. Super nice!





Every year Scottsdale hosts a 3 month Art show off Scottsdale Rd. and the 101 in the White Tents. My sister is at this show as she is a fabulous artist! Check her out at www.jensart.com. The picture up top is of one of her new paintings! The show started last weekend so her husband was in town to help her get set up and organized so we all went to Mastro's City Hall Steakhouse for dinner on Friday. We go every year when they are in town but apparently they recently changed ownership and you can tell! The food and service are not nearly as good as it has been in the past. Super disappointing. Oh well, with such great company we had a fabulous time! They also attended church with us and watched the Cardinals spank the Philly's! Not that I follow much football.

It was a super busy week, but aren't they all!

1 comment:

hdawgy said...

Hey Laura! Cute blog! I found you on Katie's! I love you fam pics! Way cute! Ella is a doll! My gosh she's so big now! Now we can be blog buds! I'm glad you guys are doing good! Tell Steve I said what up!