Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween Pics

A little late but Ella's costume is too cute not to share! She was Alice in Wonderland and it was perfect for her. Jimmy was a little monkey and mostly hung out in his carseat and slept. Since Halloween was on Sunday we went to the trunk or treat on Saturday and had a good time.





Steve and I also went to a halloween party! The theme was 80's so we chose to be Beetlejuice and Lydia since that movie came out it the 80's. It was tons of fun putting the costume together. For Steve I got a suit at goodwill for $10 and then got white duct tape to make the stripes. My dress turned into a pretty extensive project. I got the dress at goodwill for $8 and it was a white old wedding dress. I tried dying it but it only turned out pink. So I bought like 10 cans of red fabric spray paint and sprayed it red. Turned out pretty well but it was not comfortable. We had such a fun time at the party. I had to threaten Steve's life to get him away from the karaoke machine! He was definitely thee entertainment!


4 comments:

kimber said...

I LOVE your dress and hair and STEVE, you guys look awesome. How fun! And your kids are so dang cute.
How are you guys?? We miss the Jones!

curlyrhee said...

Scary! You guys look great. Ella is the cutest thing ever and made a perfect alice. (even more than her aunt val, uhoh)

Stevenson's said...

I just have to say how beautiful Ella is!! I love you guys' costumes too! You did great. Hope your doing well!!

Spencer and Marlee said...

You and Steve look awesome!! I LOVE them. I also cant believe how pretty Ella is. She is adorable!