Thursday, September 9, 2010

August is a blur!

In August my whole family was in town for a family reunion! Which equals about 50 people. So we took advantage of that and blessed Jimmy while they were all there. Some of Steve's family even came up from Arizona for the event.



I was so cool to look at the circle and see 11 big guys holding this little guy. I wish I could of gotten a picture. Steve gave such a neat blessing.





Steve's mom Brenda came to help for 3 weeks! I was so grateful for the help. Ella loved every minute of it. We were sad to see her go but at least I felt that I could handle it a little better by then.



Jimmy had a bit of a rough go for a couple of weeks. If he was awake he was screaming so we went to the Dr. After everything we went through with Ella we are a little more paranoid. But we found out that he has reflux and a protein sensitivity to diary and soy, just like Ella! So we have him on zantac and nutramigen formula. He is now getting better. But he doesn't have a full button so he is fattening up. Even when I was breastfeeding he would just eat all the time. So he is getting cute and chubby!


2 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

Thanks for the update! We miss you guys! I can't believe how big Ella is. She is adorable! Little Jimmy is a cutie too! Sounds like a fun filled Aug with lots of family!

curlyrhee said...

love your hair:)