Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ella turned 2!



My beautiful baby girl is 2! Where did my little baby go? It really has flown. Ella was born on St. Patrick's Day, just barely. After 21 hours of labor she finally arrived on March 17th, 2007 at 12:31am. She weighed 7lbs and 7ozs. and was 21.5 in long.
Here is a picture of Ella last year on her birthday. She has changed so much!



This year we had a huge party. In the morning her little friends came over and then in the afternoon all of our family came over. She had a very fun filled day. We got her a big castle bouncer which she still asks for.


She loved all of her presents. They have kept her really entertained all week. It has been really nice.



I could never have dreamed up such a cool little girl. She was nothing what I expected but so much more. I love you Ella!

1 comment:

TheLadiesRoom said...

She is absolutely darling! And she was such a beautiful baby too! Happy Birthday Ella!